Emergency Vet in
At 242 Animal Hospital, we always make pet emergencies our priority. We understand that emergencies can be not only stressful but frightening, and every minute counts towards stabilizing and treating your pet and helping them make a full recovery.
Our animal hospital has extended hours and is also open on weekends to provide emergency vet care for animals in Conroe, TX and surrounding areas in need.
If you have any concerns about your pet or need immediate assistance, call us right away at (936) 320-0080.
Our Emergency Services
We’re prepared to handle various pet emergencies with expert care and an array of equipment for diagnosing, treating, and stabilizing patients. Our services include:
- Surgery (wound repair, exploratory surgery, etc.)
- Digital radiology with stat consults from board-certified radiologists
- Full in-house laboratory
- Day-time hospitalization for stable patients (case by case basis)
- IV fluid therapy
Signs Your Pet is Having an Emergency
Your pet could be in need of an emergency vet if they are having any of these issues:
- Difficulty breathing
- Hit by a car
- Fell from a high place
- Possible broken bone(s)
- Cannot stand or walk
- Vomiting/diarrhea for 24 hours or more
- Has gone 24 hours or more without eating and/or drinking
- Abdomen appears bloated and feels hard to the touch
- Eye injury
- Straining to urinate/defecate
- Lethargic and disoriented
- Loss of consciousness
Don’t hesitate to call us if your pet is having an emergency at a time when our hospital is open!